1. Conditions of Use
The User Organisation acknowledges and agrees that:
- the Product Specifications produced by the AutoSpec System are generated from Manufacturer's Libraries that have been approved by the respective Manufacturers;
- the Manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that the information contained in its Library is accurate;
- AutoSpec does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or content of information in the AutoSpec System, and
- AutoSpec generates information which is provided to it by, or at the direction of, Manufacturers.
2. Basis of Provision of System
The AutoSpec System is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Neither AutoSpec, nor its directors, employees, officers, suppliers or service providers, make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the AutoSpec System or the information, content, materials or Products included in the AutoSpec System.
The User Organisation expressly agrees that its use of the AutoSpec System is at its sole risk.
3. Use of System
The User Organisation shall not use, and shall have its employees and agents not use, the AutoSpec System for any purpose other than the express purpose of:
- searching for Products;
- selecting Products;
- specifying those Products, and
- writing a Specification.